India and US | Full-Time
Engagement and Marketing Manger
Plays a critical role in positioning the product in the market and building relationships with Biopharma clients. Uses life science domain experience to drive sales and marketing efforts that resonate with potential customers. Provides industry insights and customer feedback to the development team to support the design of new and innovative product solutions.
- Translates technical product features into benefits for the user.
- Provides data operations SME support to the sales team for communicating the business value proposition to prospective customers.
- Supports business opportunities through requirements gathering, RFP responses, providing product demos, and supporting project scoping activities
- Provides pre-sales consultative services to strategize and optimize the delivery of product solutions within the bounds of a customer’s organizational structure, processes, and/or specific user experiences
- Builds business relationships for select accounts and explores new or expanded engagement opportunities
- Supports the development of innovative product solutions and new go-to market strategies by providing feedback during product grooming sessions, development sprints, and through SME reviews
- Attends industry conferences and represents the company in various forums, including webinars to promote the product, make industry connections, and gather insights to support product roadmap enhancements
- Supports the creation of artifacts such as product data sheets, case studies, social media content, brochures, and presentations to communicate the value proposition of the company’s products
- Liaises with the product development team to drive innovation aimed at improving customer experience
- Supports product enablement activities such as, but not limited to the creation and/or review of product manuals, trainings, and demonstration videos
- Hosts internal trainings to share domain and industry knowledge with the development team
- Provides data-driven marketing intelligence through engagement with customers and industry forums (e.g., FDA, Transcelerate, MCC, etc.) to identify clinical data needs and supports the translation of those needs into marketing and product tools, features, and services
- Experience working in the Biopharma drug development process as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Deep domain knowledge of Data management, RBQM, & clinical data curation processes
- Ability to engage positively with customers
- Strong clinical trial industry experience, including ICH-GCP and global regulatory requirements
- Ability to think critically and creatively to develop novel solutions to meet client, industry, & product needs
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external customers
- Proficient at identifying, assessing, and mitigating risk to ensure quality products are developed and ROI are met.
- Excellent prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal facilitation skills
- Ability to synthesize data from various channels to integrate needs into a cohesive product solution
- Ability to translate end-user needs into technical requirements and programming concepts and vice versa
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and without losing momentum
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Expert user of Microsoft Application Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 10+ Years in the life science industry (experience in Clinical or Data Operations preferred)
- BS in Healthcare, Biostatistics, Biology, or related Life Sciences field
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, or MBA preferred
Unlock the Potential of Unified Clinical Data with ThoughtSphere!